Thursday 28 November 2013

Ender's Alien

leading from



a) I went to see the film Gavin Hood's Ender's Game which featured battle games in a zero gravity environment since it was about children training to aboard a space station through very difficult combat to be able to combat a threatening alien presence.


b) In Enders Game, I was inspired to see the group of children in the zero gravity environment all connecting together into a human missile to get them from one side of the zero gravity game environment. I have seen Giger paintings featuring biomechanoid landscapes featuring what look like life forms fused or connected together and this inspires me greatly.  And the idea of aliens all connected together in a similar way inspires me as well. (See also : Drawing aliens After Ender's Game and Gravity)

Biomechanoid Landscape work 312



No comments:

Post a Comment